Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bachelorette Finale Viewing Party - Good Morning America!

For anyone who hasn't read my frantic Facebook statuses or tweets, I was selected by Good Morning America to host a Bachelorette Finale Viewing Party last night and have it aired on this morning's show! What an exciting night it was! Watching the finale with 10 other ladies didn't exactly leave much room for taking notes, so I won't be recapping the finale at length. Instead, I'll recap the party and give you some key thoughts! Additional blog post to follow!

First off - Here is the segment: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-finale-season-drama-ends-14211716?tab=9482931&section=1206836&playlist=2898870

My 3 seconds of fame! FINALLY! When do you think I'll get my own show?

No comments:

Post a Comment