Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bachelorette Beatdown - A Must Watch For Crazy Fans Like Me!


Happy Thursday!

I wanted to share a new found gem with all of my die-hard Bachelorette fans - RTV ZONE's BACHELORETTE BEATDOWN. Every Tuesday night, a team of Bachelor/Bachelorette alum's get together to chat about that weeks episode and their thoughts on the show. It's VERY funny!

The show is lead by Jesse Csincsak, former cast member on The Bachelorette (with Deanna Pappas). Each week 6-10 of these alum's are chosen, but there are some staples:


Ashley Spivey
- One of my favorite contestants from Brad Womack's season of the Bachelor! She is my #1 Bachelor friend on Twitter and always has the nicest things to say. Love her!








Marissa May
- Another favorite from Brad's season. Marissa is a great addition to the Bachelorette Beatdown and always gives a good (and neutral) perspective. AND she's got a great fashion sense!








David Good
- Dave is the winner of last year's Bachelor Pad and one of the funniest members on the panel! Dave always tells it like it is... And as a girl, I really appreciate that. *Sidenote: Dave and I chatted on the phone last summer because he casually dated one of my best friends. He called me her "blogger friend." I insisted that I was much cooler than that!





Natalie Getz - LOVE LOVE LOVE Natalie! Natalie, who won Bachelor Pad with Dave, is the funniest girl that has ever been on the Bachelor shows. Like, pee your pants kind of funny. And she is always spot on with her style comments.






Wes Hayden - Wes, the token villian from Jillian's season of the Bachelorette, is great. I love hearing Wes's perspective on how the show really runs and what editing can do to people.







Trista Sutter
- Trista, the "Bachelorette Mama" brings some history to the show, being the first ever Bachelorette and first success story. Trista is never afraid to stand up to some of the alpha-males which is always entertaining!



Eliza Orlins - The show also includes Eliza, who is a former cast member of Survivor, another one of my favorite shows! Eliza is not part of the Bachelor family, but I love that she brings an outside perspective. And she's lived my dream of going on Survivor, so of course I love her!








If you can't tune in live, make sure to catch up on these episodes when you have some down time. I promise, you won't regret it! You great some great insight into what really happens on the show.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs Jesse. I still can't get over how hard she fell for Bentley the Creep. I saw a really hot car the other day and when someone said it was a Bentley it immediately looked ugly to me. He is such a repulsive whiny needy curly haired conceited arrogant prick!! Will be looking forward to your blog next week.

    ReplyDelete