Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Craig's fraternity and Justin is NOT invited! THE MEN TELL ALL.

I never look forward to the “Men/Women Tell All” episode because it’s never exciting and the key players usually don’t show up. This time was no different… thank god for DVR!

Ali sits down with Harrison for some 1-on-1 conversation and man is she blinging! I’m all for the sequins, but dress, headband, AND earrings? Are we at a 2nd graders dress-up birthday party or on national television? They look back at the season. I take a pita chip & hummus break.

Ali talks about not remembering dressing up like an astronaut with Kasey. Proof that Ali drank herself into a stuper to avoid speaking to Kasey on their dates. I also notice that she has light blue gum in her mouth – C’mon Ali! Take this seriously. I think it’s Winterfresh… just sayin.

It’s time to chat with the men. Who knew that Chris N. spoke? We hear more from him than we did the entire season. Craig R. is no longer “Mr. Potatohead,” now he’s “Chatty Kathy.” Kasey is back in action… I almost forgot how hard it was to understand him. And it wasn’t the wine… at this point I’m only on my first glass.

Hello Weatherman! Man how I have missed you. When he left, my blog got less funny. He is full of substance. Jonathan calls Ali mystical. His unicorn is waiting outside to give him a ride home…. Hopefully the taping is done by midnight or it’ll turn into a pumpkin!

My favorite thing about the whole night is the overwhelming bromance between the men. It’s like a big frat house and Craig R. is the president. You can immediately tell who is BFF’s with each other and who might be the outcasts (coughcough.. Jonathan).

Ty does an overall good job portraying himself throughout the night… classy and smart, not annoying. Craig R. did also. I like him more now that I know we have REAL common friends on Facebook. I say REAL because most of our common friends are other Bachelor/ette contests, and let’s be serious… As much as I think they’re my friends, they are not.

Kasey sits in the hot seat and I remember how much humor he brought the show. Jump in my heart… stay a while. Hands down my favorite line of this season. When he sang to Ali I actually laughed out loud. I’m happy that he knows what a fool he was on the show and owns up to it. It takes away a lot of the creep factor.

By the way, check out Kasey circa two years ago. Someone jumped on the frosted tips train...

Kirk sits down for his 1-on-1 time and I think he’s drunk or maybe took a few pills before the taping. OR he’s really hurt by Ali. But I doubt that. If I were him, I’d be pissed too. Frank ruined his trip to Tahiti! That’s worth a lot of monies.

I had no interest in listening to the guys bash Justin. It’s a reality show. There is always a token douchebag. Deal with it. You’re men. Craig, the fraternity president, makes it clear that he’s speaking on behalf of all of the men when he says that Justin has been blackballed from the frat. TAKE THAT RATED R!

Jessie, that random girl from Jake’s season, comes back… but only to let us know that she did what she did to guard and protect Ali’s heart. Ugh, Jessie… that’s Kasey’s role.

Ali’s hair is a HOT MESS. The women in the audience are whack. The blooper real is great.

And the best line of the night goes to Chris L. as usual, “We’re in Turkey and there’s nothing else to do but make people piss their pants.”

Okay, so we only have one week left. I don’t know about you, but I’m a little sad. If The Bachelor Pad wasn’t starting soon, you might find me in some sort of Reality Rehab. Don’t tell anyone.

I haven’t watched the 20/20 special yet because I’m trying to not let television consume my entire life. Keyword: trying. I heard it was weak, but I’ll post my thoughts once I do.

What do you think is going to happen next week? Will Ali pick Chris or Roberto? Or no one? Leave some love in the comments section!

I started a second blog – a little more professional – about food reality television. You can check it out here: http://blog.nj.com/food_tv/index.html. If you like show’s like Top Chef and Next Food Network Star, this is for you. If not, maybe you could still click it once to help with my click thru numbers. I mean, for support!

No comments:

Post a Comment