Thursday, February 10, 2011

Late and lazy.

Well, as most of you know, I was in San Francisco and Napa Valley this week, so my blog is super late. This is a first for me... And I'll admit that I kept sneaking away in our hotel room to catch tidbits of the show. Since this blog is so late, I'm keeping it real short and simple. This week's episode is old news by now! I'm already looking forward to next week! Valentine's Day, Shmalentine's Day... I'll be watching the Bachelor!

I'm thinking a random list format for this blog. Enjoy!

1. Costa Rica looks gorgeous. Their villa is amazing. The rain... Not so much. I can not even imagine what my hair would've looked like on Chantal's date. Thank god Lisa wasn't still around for this episode.

2. It's obvious that Brad really likes Chantal, since she's the first person to get a second 1-on-1 date. I always think that's a very good sign, especially when some girls have gotten no time with him. I also think their date at night was very "real." It reminded me of Jason Mesnick's date with Melissa... when they hung out at his fake house and I think she peaked in at Tye sleeping? Anyways... These dates always make me happy. It's a slice of reality.


3. Michelle is a freaking nutjob. Let's go over a few of her best comments:
- She hopes that Chantal gets attacked by monkeys or apes. NORMAL
- She thinks that Chantal is over aggressive and confident. WHAT ARE YOU THEN!
- She thinks that Jackie is a baby and over dramatic on the repelling date. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW PSYCHOTIC YOU WENT LAST TIME?!


4. The repelling portion of the group date was irritating. Shawntel obviously went first - She knows that if she dies, she'll be in good hands back at the morgue.

5. Back at the house, Alli get's her 1-on-1 date card. Chantal is much more excited than usual for Alli's date. Let's see... maybe because she knows there is no chance in hell that she'll get a rose? Just saying. Also, note the gallons of wine that the girls are drinking. Nice!

6. One of these girls is very good at side braids. At least 3 of the girls rocked these during the episode. Who was it?

7. Alli doesn't get a rose. Shocker. In your words, "Maybe if you had the saddest story in the house..."

I was sad to see Jackie go, especially before Silent Britt and Michelle, but she didn't have much chemistry with Brad. I see her with a New York Wall Street guy before Southern Boy Brad. She shouldn't have any trouble finding love in the real world... If you didn't know, she's an artist and works with handicapped kids. Pretty impressive!

Who CAN NOT WAIT to see Brad get rid of Michelle? Do you think she'll hit him?

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment