Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Women Tell Nothing!

I never enjoy this episode. All we do is re-live the season, hear how crazy one contestant is, and how everyone wants closure. Womp womp…

One thing that stuck out to me this episode was Chantal’s sweat marks on Night 1. How did I not notice that sooner? Honestly, the best part of last night’s episode was the Bachelor Reunion footage. I’m officially amped for Bachelor Pad 2. That show is all drama. Basically, the reunion was a competition on who would be the craziest and let loose enough to get cast for BP2. It’s obvious that the people who had a lot of face time are going to be on the show. Vienna was hooking up with Wes, Kasey was hooking up with Erica… Now Vienna and Kasey are boyfriend and girlfriend. What a show!

Back to the women! Everyone looks fabulous and the fashion is really on point. I can’t say I love Ashley’s new look though. It’s a little over the top and too much for me. I think she went one whitening and spray tan shade too far.

The Rachel and Melissa drama is just as boring and annoying as it was a few weeks ago. They’re not even core members of the cast. Enough already! The Michelle saga is much more entertaining. Stacey the bartender thinks it’s a good idea to rip Michelle a new one. I may be Team Michelle. Yes, I said it. I kind of like her. She’s nutty and sarcastic… But she’s fun. And she might be a fabulous actress, but I felt bad for her.

I think people like Stacey and Jackie were just vying for some camera time and needed to run their mouths to get a word in. And whoever that blonde chick on the top left was. No one even knows you… Shh!

I still love Ashley S. She looks beautiful, awesome dress and just a cutie. I have to say that I’d enjoy her as the Bachelorette. She is genuine. Unfortunately, her BFF Ashley H. will take on that role instead. One good thing that came from Ashley H.’s makeover is that her eyebrows are fixed. Thank god.

Ashley H.’s interview was a complete prep session to announce her as the next Bachelorette. I mean c’mon – She loved Brad, didn’t use her time wisely and open up, but now is ready to date and find love! Puh-lease.

Wondering why we didn’t hear from Shawntel at all? She did give Brad a look of death when he walked on to the stage. No pun intended.

Brad was super happy during his time in the hot seat. I don’t think we’ve seen him this happy all season. And then we get to see some bloopers and who knew! Brad is fun! And he laughs!

Well, this episode was as exciting as watching paint dry. See you on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So pumped for Bachelor Pad ha.. It would be awesome if they showed more footage of them being fun and cool instead of just the emotions & drama all the time... loved seeing Brad be a goof because they edit him to be super serious ALL THE TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley S is SOOO annoying, sounds and acts like a little girl. If she's the next bachelorette, I'm not watching.
    I like AShley H's makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preach on, Keri! I'm on your team. Ashley S is SO PAINFUL, she speaks like a 6 year old girl. She's so immature and not cute. I love the way Ashley H looks now!

    Why didn't we hear from Shawntel, I'm wondering the same thing. I'm definitely NOT team Michelle, although I'd never call her a bad mother.

    Funny that all the girls want Emily to 'win'...

    ReplyDelete