Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcoming myself to the blog world.

Not sure how well this will turn out, but here I go...

I've always found my personal thoughts and comments on the Bachelor/ette to be quite hysterical. I'm hoping other people will as well.

As a disclaimer, I read spoilers, but I promise not to post about them. I understand that not everyone is as invested as I am. [invested = insane] If you would like to read spoilers, check out my friend Reality Steve's blog.

If you haven't seen them yet ... Ali's 25 men have been announced: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement. If I were Ali, I might have quit then.

My initial thoughts on the 25 "studs" worth commenting on:

Chris L. - Seems sweet, but reminds me of an elf. I'm not sure I'd wear a shirt with the periodic table of elements on it for the big ABC photoshoot, but who am I to judge.
Chris N. - Too skinny and I remember Ali enjoying jumping into men's arms. This won't work.
Craig M. - Congrats on perfecting the "NJ Guido Blowout Meets 1970" look.
Craig R. - Striking resemblance to Mr. Potato-head
Frank
- Such a Reid-wannabe, but much less cute.
Hunter - Nice eyes, bad ears.
Jesse - Attractive, but his age will do him in (23).
John C. - Cartoon character.
John N. - Wrong show ... I think you tried out for Tool Academy. Nice job on the spray tan, The Situation would be proud.
Justin - token d-bag. There's always one!
Kyle - The wannabe Jesse Csinsak of this season.
Phil - Talk to John M. about sharing his Neutrogena spray tan.
Tyler M. - Way to coordinate your eyes with you shirt - nice move! But, 25 year old catering manager ... I just don't see it.
Tyler V. - You look like you're 15.

Everyone else looks relatively normal, which doesn't say much with this bunch. I know that looks aren't everything, but comparing her group of suitors to Deanna or Jillian's ... she got beat.

2 weeks until the first episode!




2 comments:

  1. Derek sort of looks like a computer generated image in that photo. Maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - the shoot didn't do much for the men. They all look orangey.

    ReplyDelete